The above error message is displayed and SuperNova fails to magnify the screen. Restarting the PC fails to resolve the issue.
This issue may occur if there is a “Dameware Mirror Driver” present on the system. This is a mirror driver used to support Dameware remote control software. To work around this issue:
- Open the Windows 10 “Start” menu
- Type Device Manager into the search field.
- From the search results, choose “Device Manager”
- In the Device Manager window, expand “Display Adapters”
- If “Dameware Mirror Driver” is present, RIGJT CLICK and choose “Disable”.
- Restart the PC.
The problem should now be resolved.