This article describes which settings in the Windows Ease of Access Centre are should be adjusted to change the appearance of the GuideConnect text cursor.
Making changes to the Windows 1-0 text cursor will in turn be reflected in GuideConnect, for example when writing emails, letters or documents. To do this:
- Press WINDOWS KEY + U to open the “Ease of Access Centre”
- Choose “Text Cursor” in the left-hand menu.
- To increase the thickness of the text cursor, adjust the slider called “Change text cursor thickness” until you reach your desired size.
- To add highlighting to make the cursor easier to see, enable the “Turn on text cursor indicator”.at the top of the screen.
- Choose a colour for the text cursor indicator – the default is blue.
Watch the video