Apple require that you generate an app-specific password for use with applications such as GuideConnect
To begin adding an iCloud email account, you will need to generate an app-specific password. This password is necessary for the setup process.
- From the GuideConnect main menu choose Web.
- Navigate to https://appleid.apple.com/account/home
- Sign in and navigate to the "Sign-In and Security" section.
- Select "App-specific Passwords" from the Security section.
- Choose the "+" button to generate an apps-specific password.
- Give the password a relevant name such as "GuideConnect", then choose "Create".
- Take note of the password displayed, you will need to use this password when adding your email account to GuideConnect.
- Now add your iCloud Email account to GuideConnect using the newly generate app-specific password.