A script file enhances the accessibility of EasyReader with JAWS screen reader.
Download the EasyReader script file for JAWS from: https://yourdolphin.com/product/updates?vid=108&id=57
Find below the steps to import the Jaws script file:
- Copy the script file to the Windows clipboard
- Press WINDOWS KEY + R. the “Run” dialog box opens.
- Type the following line then press ENTER: %APPDATA%
- In the folder list, ARROW DOWN to Freedom Scientific and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to JAWS and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to the folder which relates to your version of Jaws, e.g 17, and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to Settings and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to the folder which relates to your Jaws language, for example English the folder name is “enu” then press ENTER
- Paste the script file in here and restart the PC.