The initial GuideConnect US release included an incorrect file which caused the corruption of the audio playback with NLS Bard books
This issue has been resolved in a new GuideConnect 1.23, if you are experiencing this fault please carry out one of the following solutions:
- Replace just the problematic file:
- Download the mp3Info.zip from here: https://downloads.yourdolphin.com/downloads/utils/mp3Info.zip
- Extract the mp3Info.dll from the zip file and copy it to the GuideConnect program directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin\GuideConnect), overwrite the existing file.
- Now launch GuideConnect and test.
- Reinstall the main GuideConnect MSI file: https://downloads.yourdolphin.com/update_1932/GuideConnect/GuideConnect.msi#
- Reinstall a GuideConnect 1.23 with the newer installer: https://yourdolphin.com/GuideConnect/Trial