When you launch EasyConverter on a Windows 7 machine, the splash screen and user interface are not displayed correctly (screen corruption). Some buttons are not displayed, some text is truncated, and other controls may also not display correctly
This can happen if the Windows DPI settings have been changed from the default 96 value to 120.
You need to set the Windows Text Size to 96. To do this:
1. Press the WINDOWS KEY. The Start menu opens.
2. Type "text Size" (without quotes) into the Search box. A list of results will be displayed.
3. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Make Text and other items larger or smaller" and press ENTER. The "Display" dialog box will open.
4. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Smaller 100% (default".
5. Press ALT + A. This will apply your changes and you will be asked to reboot the computer.