After returning from sleep, standby or hibernate, SuperNova may become unresponsive or completely freeze.
Dolphin is currently investigating some reports whereby some users may experience one or more of the following symptoms after the computer returns from Sleep, Standby or Hibernate modes:
- SuperNova runs slowly, the mouse movements may be erratic and difficult to control.
- The magnification may have frozen / be locked in one position
- SuperNova is not responding and the Control Panel is greyed out.
If you experience any of the above symptoms following a Windows 10 Power Saving Mode, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- The symptom you experience
- Does it always happen, or is it intermittent?
- Please also take the following steps and send us the two resulting text files:
- Open the Windows “Start” menu.
- In the search field type “CMD”
- RIGH CLICK on the result named “Command Prompt” and choose “Run as Administrator”
- In the Command Prompt window, type or copy and paste the command below and replace Customername with your name:
powercfg /a > “%userprofile%\desktop\Power_Plan_a_Customername.txt”
- Press ENTER.
- A txt file will be saved to your Desktop
- Now type or copy and paste the command below and replace Customername with your name:
powercfg /q > “%userprofile%\desktop\Power_Plan_q_Customername.txt”
- Press ENTER
- A second txt file will be saved to Desktop
- Finally, please send us the 2 txt files that have been generated and saved to your Desktop for further investigation.
Please also quote reference OT44292.